*FULL & PART TIME SUPPORT WORKER OPPORTUNITIES*
Full Time minimum of £18,688 per annum (Average annual salary based on a 40 hour working week, alternate weekends and 1 sleep in per week).
The Care Division are now looking to recruit Full & Part Time Learning Disability Support Workers to join our fantastic team in Salisbury .
At The Care Division we provide flexible supported living care services to adults with Learning Disabilities, complex needs and mental health and our goal is to promote independance.
What we offer:
• Great rates of pay - Full Time minimum of £18,688 per annum (Average annual salary based on a 40 hour working week, alternate weekends and 1 sleep in per week).
• Enhanced rates of pay for Nights, Sleep Ins and Weekends
• Guaranteed Hours (Flexible, Full & Part Time)
• Mileage - 25p Per Business Mile
• Career and personal development
• Local work
• Paid holiday
• Free Induction training
• Regular refresher training
• Regular supervision
• Employee recognition
• Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
• All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK
• Roles are subject to DBS and Referencing Checks (Free)
Duties will include:
• Social Activities - Accompanying people to medical appointments, day and activity centres, shopping, and social events
• Practical Support - Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, preparing and cooking meals, and grocery shopping
• Personal Care - Help with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, and toileting.
What we look for in our support workers/carers:
• Caring Attitude
• Good communication skills
• Respectful towards others
• Empathetic and Understanding
• Passion for helping others
• Drivers Licence and vehicle (Not essential but desirable)
We currently have Full & Part time Support Worker opportunities available in the following areas:
Contact our friendly Recruitment Team today on 01202 724900 or send your CV to email@example.com
Homecare / Support Worker / Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / Learning Disability/ Domiciliary/ Community Support / Complex Care / Mental Health
Rate: £18,688 per annum + EnhancementsApply