Due to our substantial success and growth, The Care Division seek to recruit a Registered Supported Living / Domiciliary Care Manager to support our expansion into Redhill, Leatherhead & Guildford, Surrey.
The Care Division seek to recruit an experienced and motivated Learning Disability Domiciliary Care/Supported Living Registered Service Manager whose main duties will include the exciting opportunity to open a new branch.
• To support the businesses development, attracting new customers and develop an excellent service, delivered to all clients inline with the CQC registration standards.
• Ensure the day to day management and administration of the services .
• Recruit and manage a team of staff and resources in order to provide the best quality person centred support and care.
• Experience of working in the domiciliary /supported living care sector, ideally within learning disabilities.
• Strong leadership, communication and motivational skills.
• Proven ability to build strong relationships with clients/service users, commissioners, and involved professionals.
• Good understanding of CQC regulations and how to transfer these into working practise.
• Good understanding of person centred, outcome based care and support provision.
• Flexible approach to working hours.
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
• Knowledge and experience of using Coldhabour system desirable but not essential.
• Minimum of NVQ 4 in Health and Social Care / management or registered managers award
This full time, permanent Registered Service Management role offers a competitive salary, paid on call together with 30 days annual leave, rising to 33 after 5 years successful completion at The Care Division along with paid mileage.
You will also have the opportunity to join our pension scheme and apply for childcare vouchers.
All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, satisfactory references and DBS checks which are provided free of charge along with free training and refresher course, continued personal development and ability to work towards further qualifications.
To apply for this fabulous opportunity, please contact our Recruitment Team on 01202 724900 for more information.
Registered Manager / Branch Manager / Service Manager / Management / Supported Living / Domiciliary Care / Homecare / Learning Disability / Mental Health / Complex Care
Rate: Competitive + EnhancementsApply